- Reviews (0)
Manta Poker Jumbo Automatic BY NUOVA MONDIAL MEC
Manta Poker Jumbo Automatic BY NUOVA MONDIAL MEC, SPECIAL ORDER, Please call Tel: 1-800 643-8818 for pricing and lead time.
Robust and versatile monolithic machine. It cuts both length ways (X axis) and cross ways (Y axis). The head traverse is driven by means of the PLC integrated in the hanging panel on board the machine. The main features are: X Axis Traverse: 3500 mm.; Y Axis Traverse: 1650 mm.; Z Axis raise: 140 mm; Cutting head speed driven by inverter; 0-90 degree turning head, manual; 0-90 degree head inclination by means of a hand-wheel. CE marking.
MACHINE EQUIPPED WITH:
- Marine ply wooden bed with integrated pop up rollers for multidirectional slabs positioning.
- Hanging PLC with encoder to check and drive the cutting head in manual, semi-automatic (A1) and auto Software with seven functional cutting programs easy to use.
- Step cutting facility Zero function to set back the machine to the original cutting head position.
- Gutter function used to make two incisions, one forward and one rear, 5 cm. deep maximum. (e.g. balcony sills, stop rain water flow under window).
- Adjustable feet.
- Diamond Blade.
- Software A3 for repeated cuts in automatic mode at one size on two axes.
- Software MULTIPAGE for repeated cuts in automatic mode up to 10 different sizes on two axes.
- PLC with touch-screen for profiling.
- Motor Hp 10 – kW 7,5.
- Remote keyboard that lets the operator position the head, with the blade stopped, nearing the work bench.
- Laser fitted on the cutting head for the X an Y axes aligning – available 10 or 15 mW red diode.
- Tray with pump for collection and circulation of the water cooling the blade.
Eastern Marble & Granite Supply offers a wide range of supplies and machinery suitable for all types of Marble, Granite, and Natural Stone, so if you are looking for supplies and machinery, you have come to the right place.
Please Visit our full selection of Stone Fabrication supplies here
Eastern Marble and Granite Supply offers a full line of products necessary for the care of all natural stone products. Please shop our site store for a complete listing of products, for easy reference please refer to the following:
Additional Quick Links: