“FAB KING” HEAVY DUTY SINK BOWL CUTTING MACHINE
• Head travel on bridge: 9 ½ ft.
• Bridge travel back and forth: 30 inches.
• Head up and down: 8 inches.
• Head motor: 3HP 2700-10,000 RPM variable speed.
• 220 VOLTS single phase 20 AMPS.
• Dimensions: height 71 inches, width 44 inches, length 141 inches.
• Uses templates to design desired shape.
• Cutting tip and adapter included.
CALL FOR PRICING AND LEAD TIME
Fab King CNC by Rye Corp
Automation is supposed to make processes easier but in the stone industries it has transformed some fabrication shops into either a streamlined manufacturing facility or an expensive and frustrating endeavor.
The difference in the two outcomes usually is determined by the ability of the operators to quickly program and run the automated equipment and/or the dependability of the equipment.
Therefore, our first thought process in designing the Fab King CNC is to make it as easy as possible to operate and repair.
The Fab King CNC is designed to allow the operator to fabricate without extensive CAD/CAM knowledge.
Once the sinks or shapes are saved into the computer, the operator only has to start the process using a mouse click on the laptop and not have to generate tool paths and pod locations.
We think that we have created one of the easiest to use CNC machines in the stone industry using the most durable equipment available.