Stealth Seamer™ Manual
AMAZING seams, EVERY TIME
- Joins, levels, and flattens stone to deliver superior seams, every time
- Entire seam is accessible for epoxy application or removal
- 8” vacuum cups feature a continuous seal for strong, reliable hold
- Four leveling feet adjust easily to fine-tune the seam and eliminate unevenness of warped stone
- Vinyl-capped leveling feet slide for custom placement, but won’t scratch surfaces
- Durable anodized billet aluminum and stainless steel components
The Manual Stealth Seamer™ is the ultimate heavy-duty seam setter for joining, leveling, and flattening stone. The product’s open design allows you to work on the seam while in use; removal is not needed to apply epoxy or scrape the seam. Seams are easily opened and closed via a smooth-turning knurled roller. The 8″ vacuum cups feature a continuous seal for a reliable hold on heavy stone. Four seam levelers slide on rails for custom placement and have vinyl-capped, non-spinning feet to prevent scratches. The pump plungers have an indicator to alert user if re-pumping is needed, and can be re-pumped without removal or loss of suction. Use alone for short seams, or in pairs for longer seams. Recommended for non-porous materials.
Eastern Marble & Granite Supply offers a wide range of supplies and machinery suitable for all types of Marble, Granite, and Natural Stone, so if you are looking for supplies and machinery, you have come to the right place.
Please Visit our full selection of Stone Fabrication supplies here
Easten Marble and Granite Supply offers a full line of products necessary for the care of all natural stone products. Please shop our site store for a complete listing of products, for easy reference please refer to the following:
Additional Quick Links: