“HUSKY” BRIDGE SAW
• 20 HP blade motor 230V 3 phase 60 amps (1750 rpm at spindle) 18” blade capacity.
• Water solenoid automatically turns the water on and off with the spindle motor.
• Variable speed forward & reverse.
• Motorized left & right (bridge movement).
• Motorized blade up and down (16” span) with adjustable limit switches.
• Convenient control panel with amperage gauge and digital readout.
SPECIAL ORDER, Please call for price and leadtime.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
20 HP blade motor.
Wireless operation remote control with 2 speed 3 axis control, saw motor stop/start, forward cut maintain.
Miter cut capability.
Cutting length: (11 feet, 4 inches).
Heavy duty 6’ X 10’ rotating turntable with hydraulic tilting and positive stops set at 0, 45, 90 and 135 degrees. Variable locking positions.
High intensity laser to align material to blade path included.
Air activated locking brake on table.
Programmable next cut. Can be set to any dimension, any length and number of repetitions of the same dimension.